Sunday 16 October 2011

L.A. Guns



Bilston: The Robin 2: 1-10-11



I have to confess, the breadknife & me had a truly magnificent evening the night before, watching these fellas ooze & throb at the Diamond. As far as our weekends entertainment went though, we thought that was it....Until, a little phone call from my son telling us that he wouldn't be coming over. No sooner had I put the phone down, I found myself loading the camera with film, phoning up the venue to book tickets & diving into the jam jar to hotfoot it the 100 plus miles to Bilston to once again witness the sleaze & grime of the mighty L.A. Guns.







Arriving at the venue just in time for a pint before the main attraction took to the boards, equals; great success. 
 Without further ado, the band took their positions on the stage & made ready for the entrance of Phil Lewis.....& boy what an entrance. Resplendent in a long leather flasher mac covered in spiders, he cut a mighty fine dash with his 'Cyrano de Bergerac' face mask. But my dear readers this was not all! Oh nay, nay & thrice nay. As they tore into the first number (& may I add, they did so with some gusto) our Phil revealed what he gets up to when he's not playing with the band. For when he opened his coat, he revealed a washing line full of saucy 'Alan Whickers'. Believe me my little swamp ducks, that's the kind of class that money just can't buy.



Oooh I say!!
 My dears, I will keep this as brief as is humanly possible & let you enjoy the pictures (hopefully). 
 All you need to know is, this band 'rocked like f**k,' the book ends Scotty & Stacey threw all the right shapes & on the whole, for the second night in succession we were thoroughly entertained. Thankfully this was a healthily sized crowd for this generously sized venue, who played their part in making a good responsive din for the band to feed off.


















Great shirt Phil.
All credit to the L.A. Guns, for coming out after the show to do a meet & greet with the audience as illustrated below with these shots with Madame Tightpocket.



All in all another great night fellas. We offer our fondest regards & salutations.
  Chin Chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment